Berkeley World Business Analytics Awards
October 29th, 2021
University of California, Berkeley
Berkeley World Business Analytics Awards 2021
Since 2017, the Fisher Center has been awarding the Woman of the Year, Project of the Year, and CIO of the Year annually. This year, the Berkeley World Business Analytics Awards are changing to adapt and evolve in the field. The awards are being presented by the Fisher Center for Business Analytics at the UC Berkeley Haas School of Business. The Berkeley World Business Analytics Awards celebrate relevant, ethical, and humane analytics work by recognizing women in applied business analytics, projects that impact social and environmental issues, and innovative work by young professionals. Diversity is important to us. We encourage nominations and applications from individuals who identify as LGBTQ+ and across different identities of race, ethnicity, socio-economic status, and ability.
The ceremony will take place October 29th, 2021
*Details will be forthcoming
The Woman of the Year Award
Project of the Year Award
Young Talent of the Year Award
- She is a woman
- She is working in the field of applied business analytics
- She is leading one or several projects in applied business analytics
- She is involved in inclusion and empowerment
- She is chosen by the Nomination Committee
Project of the Year criteria
- The project is innovative
- The project addresses social and/or environmental issues to anticipate and minimize risks through the use of technology
- The project is inclusive
Young Talent criteria
- The applicant is less than 30 years old
- The applicant is involved in one or several projects in applied business analytics
Application Process & Dates
All laureates and projects will have to demonstrate the values of relevant, ethical, impactful, and humane analytics.
- Familiarize yourself with the eligibility criteria for each award.
- Submit your nomination by filling out the form below.
- Apply before June 21, 2021.
- A member of our team will be in contact with you or the person you are nominating.
Applications will be reviewed by the committee. After May 31st, the eligible applications will be shared with the jury to be evaluated. The results will be award to recipients prior to the ceremony. Winners will receive the distinguished Crystal Bear and will be asked to give a short speech during the ceremony at the Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley.